Notifier DAA2-7525 Digital Audio Amplifier (NEW)
The Notifier DAA2-7525 is a digital amplifier that is part of the DAA2 series. These are multi-featured amplifiers with digital audio functionality. This particular style of the amplifier can access and process one of up to eight audio channels on the DVC audio loop. It amplifies the signal, distributing it via four Class B or two Class A outputs. The amplifier can also use four Class A outputs with a DCADC Class A expander. A DAA2-75 series amplifier like this can mount an optional BDA digital amplifier, used as a one-to-one amplifier back-up or for supporting the two-channel operation.
The DAA2 series amplifiers have 2 wire digital audio ports that connect with the wire DAL segments. You can convert one or both ports to fiber via fiber option modules. The DAL can connect up to 32 devices on one DVC unit.
There is an optional Firefighter telephone riser on the Notifier DAA2-7525, which is compatible with local and network FFT communication modules, along with the use of RM-1.
These amplifiers can successfully store a backup alarm and trouble messages, providing adjustable background music input.
Notifier DAA2-7525 Specifications
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- 75 W total output power at 25 VRMS (all DAA2-7525 models).
- Supports two Class A high-level audio outputs; or four Class B outputs.
- Optional BDA amplifiers support alternative configurations.
- Backup amplifier – supports one-to-one backup (all DAA2 models).
- Primary amplifier – supports two-channel operation (all DAA2 models).
- Supports one-to-many amplifier backup applications using the same model DAA2.
- The firefighter telephone riser supports 7 active firefighter telephones. System Release 3.0 and higher supports optional configurations: direct connection for up to 7 firefighter telephones, or connection to multiple FTM-1 modules.
- Remote microphone paging option with RM-1.
- Audio output activation via network control-by-event equations resident within the DVC.
- Two wire digital audio ports that can be converted to fiber using fiber option modules. Support Style 4 or 7 configurations.
- Auxiliary input for 1 VRMS, to be used for background music input, an interface with a telephone paging source, or other compatible audio sources. Audio levels can be adjusted by the end user. Optional supervision via programming.
- Isolated alarm bus input, to be used for backup activation of alarm messages when normal digital communication is lost.
- Up to 106 seconds of backup digital message storage for use in the event of communication loss (from the VeriFire® Tools message library, or created by the installer).
- Disconnect of deeply-discharged battery (low battery disconnect).
Notifier DAA2-7525 Installation
All DAA2 series amplifiers come installed on the chassis from the factory. These amplifiers mount on one row of any EQ or CAB-4 Series cabinet. The CAB-4 row can be covered using a DP-1B dress panel that is bought separately.
1 or 2 fiber option modules can be directly plugged onto the amplifier for simple installation.
The BDA backup amplifier mounts directly onto the Notifier DAA2-7525 amplifier. Moreover, there are multiple configurations for the battery, facilitating seamless installation.
Get your Notifier DAA2 series digital amplifiers today from Fire Alarm Depot and have them delivered to your address uber-fast. Express delivery options are available across the GTA region.