The Notifier CPU2-640 is an intuitive modular Fire Alarm Control Panel from the brand’s ONYX® Series of Fire Alarm Controls. This product is compatible with every application requirement, be it in stand-alone or network configurations. Its modular design makes system planning easier. The panel can be either configured with a few devices for small building applications or networked with multiple devices to protect a large campus or a high-rise office block.
One has to only add additional peripheral equipment to suffice the application. There are a host of other options available, including;
- Single- or multi-channel voice
- Firefighter’s telephone
- LED, LCD, or PC-based graphic annunciators
- Advanced detection products for challenging environments
- Wireless fire protection
You get a bunch of other additional options along with these.
Specifications of Notifier CPU2-640
- Integral power supply along with battery charger
- Alarm, Supervisory, and security relays
- 4 standard NAC (Notification Appliance Circuits), Class A or B
- Compatible with Style 4,6, and 7 SLC loops
- Offers support for 32 annunciator addresses and 10 special annunciator groups.
- Alarm verification supervisory indication.
- Intelligent Devices: 636 total devices; 159 detectors/159 modules per SLC.
- 6 amps total system power.
- Supervisory duct detectors.
- Battery charger supports 18 to 200 amp hour sealed lead-acid batteries.
- Auto program allows fast programming of new devices.
- Diagnostic LED and switches.
- Battery and battery charger supervision.
- Compatible with Mass Notification System.
Notifier CPU2-640 Benefits
- It is a highly intuitive fire alarm system control panel.
- The part has intelligent sensing with 9-levels of sensitivity, maintenance alert, drive compensation, and auto detector test.
- 80-character display which can be programmed entirely.
- It is marine approves, seismic certified, and compatible with mass notification.
Installation of Notifier CPU2-640
Here are a few prep steps to install a Notifier CPU2-640:
- Go through the installation precautions, including humidity and temperature limits mentioned in the manual.
- Compliance with the local and National codes for fire alarm system wiring.
- Avoid drawing the wiring into the lower 9 inches of the cabinet unless there is a use of the battery cabinet, because that is for installing the internal battery.
Steps to Install the Control Panel:
- Mount the cabinet on the wall.
- Install hinges and the chassis.
- Install the control panel into the chassis.
- Connect the AC wiring and place battering into the back box, but don’t connect them.
- Run the cable to optional power supply points, NACs, DC power outputs, and relays.
- Set up the backup alarm.
- Secure the unused mounting holes into the circuit board of the control panel.
- Wire the Signal Line Circuits.
- Apply AC power to the control panel, placing the external circuit breaker in to the ON position.
- Check the AC power.
- Connect the batteries.
- Program and field test the control panel.
If you are looking for a superior quality Notifier CPU2-640, visit our website, complete the payment and get it delivered to your doorstep. We vouch for the quality and functionality of all our products.