NOTIFIER DAA2-5025 DIGITAL AUDIO AMPLIFIER (NEW)
The Notifier DAA2-5025 Digital Audio Amplifier (50 W, 25 VRMS) is programmable with VeriFire Tools, and mounts in one tier of any CAB-4 Series or EQ Series cabinet.
The DAA2 Series amplifiers are multi-featured with digital audio functionality. Each DAA2 is capable of accessing and processing one of up to eight audio channels on the DVC audio loop, amplifying the signal, and distributing it via four Class B or two Class A outputs. It can play up to 2 different messages simultaneously with an optional BDA amplifier. The amplifiers come with a firefighter or emergency telephone riser circuit along with a remote paging microphone circuit. They can store backup alarms and trouble messages, providing adjustable background music input.
The DAA2-50 series amplifier is capable of mounting an optional BDA Digital amplifier, which can be used to provide one-to-one amplifier backup or support two-channel operation, or increased output wattage to 100W.
Notifier DAA2-5025 Specifications
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- Optional BDA amplifiers are compatible with alternative configurations.
- 50 W total output power at 25 VRMS (all DAA2-5025 models) or 70 VRMS (all DAA2-5070 models).
- Supports two Class A high-level audio outputs; or four Class B outputs.
- Optional BDA amplifiers support alternative configurations.
- Backup amplifier – supports one-to-one backup (all DAA2 models).
- Primary amplifier – supports two-channel operation (all DAA2 models).
- Primary amplifier – increase power up to 100W, one- or two-channel operation. (DAA2-50 series only, configuration rules apply.)
- Supports one-to-many amplifier backup applications using the same model DAA2.
- Firefighter telephone riser supports 7 active firefighter telephones. System Release 3.0 and higher supports optional configurations: direct connection for up to 7 firefighter telephones, or connection to multiple FTM-1 modules.
- Remote microphone paging option with RM-1.
- Audio output activation via network control-by-event equations resident within the DVC.
- Two wire digital audio ports that can be converted to fiber using fiber option modules. Support Style 4 or 7 configurations.
- Disconnect of deeply-discharged battery (low battery disconnect).
- Battery charger disable provides battery sharing for up to 4 DAA2s.
- Up to 106 seconds of digital message backup to be used if there is any communication loss.
Notifier DAA2-5025 Benefits
- Multimedia support allows the preferred media to be used (wire, single mode, or multi-mode fiber).
- Emergency telephone circuit for seamless live 2-way communication.
- Remote microphone support enables live remote paging.
- Flexible backup amp configuration allows customizing the operational capability of each amplifier.
- The facility of backup alarm messages enables the message to be played in case the digital audio loop is disrupted.
Your search for quality fire alarm parts in different makes and models ends at Fire Alarm Depot. Get Notifier DAA2-5025 and more such branded parts at industry-best prices. Our fast delivery options get you the products to your doorstep. Check our extensive inventory today.