Notifier DAA2-7525 Digital Audio Amplifier (REFURBISHED)
The DAA2-7525 Notifier amplifiers are multi-featured amplifiers with digital audio functionality. DAA2-7525 is capable of accessing and processing one of up to eight audio channels on the DVC audio loop, amplifying the signal, and distributing it via four Class B or two Class A outputs.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- 75 W total output power at 25 VRMS (all DAA2-7525 models).
- Supports two Class A high-level audio outputs; or four Class B outputs.
- Optional BDA amplifiers support alternative configurations.
- Backup amplifier – supports one-to-one backup (all DAA2 models).
- Primary amplifier – supports two-channel operation (all DAA2 models).
- Supports one-to-many amplifier backup applications using the same model DAA2.
- Firefighter telephone riser supports 7 active firefighter telephones. System Release 3.0 and higher supports optional configurations: direct connection for up to 7 firefighter telephones, or connection to multiple FTM-1 modules.
- Remote microphone paging option with RM-1.
- Audio output activation via network control-by-event equations resident within the DVC.
- Two wire digital audio ports that can be converted to fiber using fiber option modules. Support Style 4 or 7 configurations.
- Auxiliary input for 1 VRMS, to be used for background music input, an interface with a telephone paging source, or other compatible audio sources. Audio levels can be adjusted by end user. Optional supervision through programming.
- Isolated alarm bus input, to be used for backup activation of alarm messages when normal digital communication is lost.
- Up to 106 seconds of backup digital message storage for use in the event of communication loss (from the VeriFire® Tools message library, or created by the installer).
- Disconnect of deeply-discharged battery (low battery disconnect).