Notifier MODBUS-GW (NEW)
The Modbus Gateway provides a communication link between networks that use the Modbus/TCP communication protocol and Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs) resident on an NFN network.
The Modbus Gateway communicates with the NOTI-FIRE-NET network via the network port on any NCM. The Modbus communication protocol is consistent with Modbus Application Protocol Specification V1.1b.
The Modbus Gateway is designed to need very little configu- ration; no separate configuration utility is required. In most applications you will only need to enter the TCP/IP settings for your network and the nodes you would like to monitor. The gateway will automatically map all the configured points and supply you with a user friendly comma-separated value report that defines the mapping.
- Compatible with standard and high speed NOTI-FIRE-NET.
- Monitor four compatible NFN or HS-NFN nodes not including the Modbus Gateway node itself.
- Provide data such as event type, active/inactive, enabled/disabled, acknowledged/unacknowledged, device type, analog value (4-20ma modules only) and system troubles.
- Support reads of up to 100 registers at a time. Analog values can be read 10 registers at a time.
- Log diagnostic information.
- Send standard Modbus exception responses.
- Reduce configuration time by auto-discovering and mapping points.